Quality assurance: do not produce, accept or deliver defective products.
1. Start from purchasing: establish strict raw material inspection system and working method, and do not accept defective products.
2. Production according to technical standards and process requirements: the technical department must put forward technical standards and process requirements, as well as relevant drawings before production, and organize all staff to learn. Only technical standards known to technicians are meaningless standards.
3. Implementation of product inspection support standards. Good products are produced, not tested.
4. Mutual inspection of production process: the previous responsible process is responsible for the next responsible process - no defective products are produced. The next responsible process supervises the previous process - no defective products are accepted.
5. Final packaging inspection: do not send defective products out of the factory.